cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <anto...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WIKI-UPDATE] People AkKu Mon Apr 26 06:00:05 2004
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 09:49:35 GMT
Joerg Heinicke dijo:
> Why do you remove him repeatedly? The first time he wrote he is a Cocoon
> user, now PHP.

AFAIK:

1-Cocoon is not just PHP. You can also write PHP without Cocoon at all.
2-Apache in no way refer to Cocoon. It can also be the Apache HTTP server.

> Unless he does not disturb anyone/destroy anything you
> can let him add himself IMO. The two pages are no spam, one is a private
> page, the other one a shop page.

I don't know the Cocoon wiki is a good place for advertisement when we
don't disturb nothing.

All in all, to avoid cause troubles in wiki too. I will don't make more
changes.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo