cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <joerg.heini...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [WIKI-UPDATE] People AkKu Mon Apr 26 06:00:05 2004
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:05:16 GMT
On 26.04.2004 11:49, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

>>Why do you remove him repeatedly? The first time he wrote he is a Cocoon
>>user, now PHP.
>
> AFAIK:
>
> 1-Cocoon is not just PHP. You can also write PHP without Cocoon at all.
> 2-Apache in no way refer to Cocoon. It can also be the Apache HTTP server.

Of course the relation to Cocoon is not really obvious - to say it with
positive words. But the first time he wrote he is a Cocoon user - why
not believing him? On the other hand there might be more people having
set their links to external pages and having written "Cocoon user" just
for fun.

What was important for me here is the difference between advertisement
and spam. The eCom solution page even contains phone numbers and email
addresses for getting business contacts. IMO in this case it's just
easier to ask for clarification (what I did 5 minutes ago) than to fight
with him (URLs added, removed, added, removed, ...).

Don't stop your efforts on reviewing the wiki commits please. There are
enough http://www.emmss.com/ guys out there :)

Joerg