cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] People JarProtocolExample DeleteMe AkKu Mon Apr 26 10:00:05 2004
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 295 on Sun Apr 26 07:10:50
2004 by JoergHeinicke

+ * [AkKu] -- Apache/PHP hacker from germany.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JarProtocolExample , version: 5 on Sun Apr 26
07:55:08 2004 by 80.58.34.235

- Here is an example using a file relative to the context.  In this case we get a file named
content.xml inside an open-office zip file with a {{.sxw}} extension.  The {{realpath}} module
allows us to convert relative path to absolute ones.
+ Here is an example using a file relative to the context.  In this case we get a file named
{{content.xml}} inside an {{open-office zip}} file with a {{.sxw}} extension.  The {{realpath}}
module allows us to convert relative path to absolute ones.
?
   ++           ++           ++               ++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DeleteMe , version: 67 on Sun Apr 26 07:12:13
2004 by JoergHeinicke

- * [AkKu]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=AkKu , version: 8 on Sun Apr 26 07:11:20 2004