cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonCompetenceCenter LenyaRelease1.2PR DisablePersistentStore Sun Apr 25 13:00:04 2004
Date Sun, 25 Apr 2004 11:00:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonCompetenceCenter , version: 47 on Sat Apr
25 10:35:33 2004 by 82.64.199.235

+
+ !A (commercial) book on Cocoon
+ Sorry this is a commercial link but if you happen to have a o'reilly safari subscription
and are trying to learn Cocoon,
+ go grab this book now : "Cocoon: Building XML Applications" By Matthew Langham, Carsten
Ziegeler.
+ It's really well done, I just spent my saturday reading it and trying things and I'm ready
to roll with cocoon.
+ And BTW, Cocoon blew my mind ;) I'm supposed not to be working but can't stop playing with
it.
+ Thanks to all the persons involved.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaRelease1.2PR , version: 13 on Sat Apr 25
10:14:48 2004 by MichaelWechner

- Apache Lenya comes with the features you can expect of a modern Content Management System,
such as Revision Control, Scheduling, a built-in Search Engine, seperate Staging Areas, and
Workflow. Because Apache Lenya uses XML throughout, it can offer much more than other CMS
that marginally use XML.
+ Apache Lenya comes with the features you can expect of a modern Content Management System,
such as Revision Control, Scheduling, a built-in Search Engine, seperate Staging Areas, and
Workflow. Because Apache Lenya uses XML throughout, it can offer much more than other CMS
that marginally use XML.\\
?

                             ++

+ \\
+ The Apache Lenya Community\\
+ \\
+ @REALEASE MANAGER resp. PR SENDER@

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DisablePersistentStore , version: 4 on Sat Apr
25 10:26:04 2004 by GregorRothfuss

- (3) Delete the servlet container's work directory (be careful). For Tomcat with Lenya default
settings this directory is: {{tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/lenya}}
+ 3) make sure your transient store has the [use-persistent-cache set to false|http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=107666537511906&w=2]:
+ {{{
+  <transient-store logger="core.store.transient">
+    <parameter name="maxobjects" value="1000"/>
+    <parameter name="use-persistent-cache" value="false"/>
+  </transient-store>
+ }}}
+ (4) Delete the servlet container's work directory (be careful). For Tomcat with Lenya default
settings this directory is: {{tomcat/work/Catalina/localhost/lenya}}
+
+
- (4) Restart your servlet container.
?  ^