cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Woody Forms Sat Apr 24 15:00:03 2004
Date Sat, 24 Apr 2004 13:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Woody , version: 37 on Fri Apr 24 12:35:29 2004
by BrunoDumon

+
+ __The new page for everything Cocoon Forms related is over here: [Forms]__

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Forms , version: 1 on Fri Apr 24 12:33:45 2004
by BrunoDumon

New page created:
+ !!!Forms / CForms / Cocoon Forms
+
+ CForms is Cocoon's form handling framework.
+
+ Documentation on it can be found on the Cocoon site:
+
+ [CForms Documentation|http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/forms/index.html]
+
+ This wiki page is the place for additional information, tutorials, design discussions, etc.
+
+ In a previous life Forms was called [Woody]. If you're still using Woody, check out the
[upgrade instructions|Woody2CocoonForms].
+
+ Old Woody docs still to be integrated into the CForms documentation:
+ * API:
+ ** [Flowscript|WoodyFlowscriptAPI]
+ ** [Java|WoodyJavaAPI]
+ * [FAQ|WoodyFAQ]
+ * [Various notes|WoodyNotes]
+
+ Other stuff:
+ * Comparisions with similar technologies
+ ** [JavaServerFaces (JSF)|CocoonForms-JSF] (summary of an offlist discussion between [Sylvain|SylvainWallez]
and [Reinhard|ReinhardPoetz])
+ ** [XMLForm and Woody|http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=105881304808076&w=2]
(by [Sylvain|SylvainWallez])
+ * [Todo|WoodyTODO]
+ * [Roadmap|CocoonFormsRoadmap] - get an overview what is left until we can release CocoonForms
and who is working on which item
+ * [Scratchpad|WoodyScratchpad] - some notes on ongoing work.
+ * [CubistForms] - Checking to see if we are covering all the angles in the drive towards
"stable".
+
+ Elsewhere:
+ * [WoodyHibernateAndFlow]
+ * [OJBBlock] contains a Woody sample
+ * [WorkingWithLocales] contains some samples on Locale Usage
+ * The presentation Sylvain gave about Woody at the [GetTogether|http://www.orixo.com/events/gt2003/]
is available online. See the events/gt2003 folder on your local Apache [mirror|http://cocoon.apache.org/mirror.cgi]
site.
+