cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] ResourceExistsAction IndexPage stingray DeleteMe nsioni Fri Apr 16 21:00:05 2004
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ResourceExistsAction , version: 9 on Thu Apr
16 18:12:11 2004 by MikeAhlers

- In the src attribute, since we're already inside an action, we need to use the notation
{{ {../1} }} to denote that we want the wildcard match from the {{map:match}} tag, because
the ResourceExistsAction always returns an empty map.  The side effect of this is that if
you accidentally use {{ {1} }} in your src attribute, NULL will get substituted instead of
the desired wildcard that you matched above in your {{map:match}}.
+ In the src attribute, since we're already inside an action, we need to use the notation
{{ {../1} }} to denote that we want the wildcard match from the {{map:match}} tag, because
the ResourceExistsAction always returns an empty map.  The side effect of this is that if
you accidentally use {{ {1} }} in your src attribute, NULL will get substituted instead of
the desired wildcard that you matched above in your {{map:match}}, think scope.
?

                                                                   +++++++++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=IndexPage , version: 2 on Thu Apr 16 18:38:02
2004 by HelmaVanDerLinden

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=stingray , version: 2 on Thu Apr 16 18:35:48
2004 by HelmaVanDerLinden

- Stingray was here Oct 18 1492
-
- November Sierra Intra Outra Negarat Imperacat

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DeleteMe , version: 60 on Thu Apr 16 18:36:52
2004 by HelmaVanDerLinden

- * [perl]
- * [php]
- * [stingray]
+ * [perl|http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=perl]
+ * [php|http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=php]
+ * [stingray|http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=stingray]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=nsioni , version: 2 on Thu Apr 16 18:34:40 2004
by HelmaVanDerLinden

- Wow You Cracked the Code
-
- The First Code
-
- 70 293 495 58837498 873 489237 7451234035 384783 8734 83247
-
- FC 48 C4 JSR A4 SRA TSC 39 FF 49 CC A1 39 48 9A 93 E2 AE 00
- LUCKY
-
- DIRECTOR
-