cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] ShaquilleONeal Tue Apr 13 02:00:03 2004
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ShaquilleONeal , version: 3 on Sun Apr 12 23:45:43
2004 by AntonioGallardo

- Hi, this is Shaq.  Most people don't know that when I'm not throwing down dunks, or admiring
myself, I play with Cocoon.  My four kids get with the PlayStation, I get with the laptop
and start hacking.
-
- Now what makes me a great coder is my dominance.  Don't get me wrong.  That Stefano, he's
a great coder.  Carsten, Sylvain, those other guys are brilliant, this project is filled with
great programmers.  I'm simply the most dominant.  That's why they always take my patches.
 I submit em, and they've got to commit.  They see my name, and they know.  But I've got the
code to stand behind it.
-
- It's just another example of why I'm so great.  NBA finals come and go, so do releases.
 But it's my Cocoon team that gets me through the unstable times.
-