cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] LenyaRelease1.2PR OlderNews Cocoon215TOC Sun Apr 11 22:00:06 2004
Date Sun, 11 Apr 2004 20:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaRelease1.2PR , version: 2 on Sat Apr 11
19:56:55 2004 by 80.116.115.135

- *Mulit-lingual User Interface
?      -

+ *Multi-lingual User Interface
?     +

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=OlderNews , version: 17 on Sat Apr 11 19:54:10
2004 by JoergHeinicke

- * 6th August -- Poured in a chunk of content from my personal Wiki. This constitutes a collection
of notes I compiled whilst writing three tutorials on Cocoon for [IBM|http://www.cheap-shopping.us/cats-16425_1.html]
developerWorks. They're supplemented with some recent notes I've gathered on [UnderstandingCocoonMounts]
and [Resources]. Any mistakes are entirely mine! The notes have been collected from all the
Cocoon 2.0.x series, so there may be some inconsistencies where functionality has changed
-- [Leigh Dodds]
?

+ * 6th August -- Poured in a chunk of content from my personal Wiki. This constitutes a collection
of notes I compiled whilst writing three tutorials on Cocoon for IBM developerWorks. They're
supplemented with some recent notes I've gathered on [UnderstandingCocoonMounts] and [Resources].
Any mistakes are entirely mine! The notes have been collected from all the Cocoon 2.0.x series,
so there may be some inconsistencies where functionality has changed -- [Leigh Dodds]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Cocoon215TOC , version: 31 on Sat Apr 11 19:51:49
2004 by HelmaVanDerLinden

+ ** [Batik/SVG|http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Batik]