cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonUserGroupLosAngeles Cocoon215TOC GregoryWeinger Fri Apr 9 04:00:28 2004
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 02:00:28 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupLosAngeles , version: 35 on Thu
Apr  9 01:12:59 2004 by 149.142.46.70

- Come on, SoCal Cocooners, come join us to share stories, experiences and ideas.  We're still
in our beginnings, so we're experimenting with format.  Last time was coffee.  This time,
we meet for beer:
?

                     ^

+ Come on, SoCal Cocooners, come join us to share stories, experiences and ideas.  We're still
in our beginnings, so we're experimenting with format.  Last time was coffee.  This time,
we meet for beer.  We'll see how it stacks up next to the Belgian fare. . .
?

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Cocoon215TOC , version: 24 on Thu Apr  9 01:56:03
2004 by DavidCrossley

- We'll try to add links to existing pages first and add missing pages later. Finally all
pages should be undergoing review and outdated pages will be updated or rewritten.
+ We'll try to add links to existing pages first and add missing pages later. Finally all
pages should be undergoing review and outdated pages will be updated or rewritten. Please
only use URLs for cocoon.apache.org and wiki.cocoondev.org
?

+ * Always go via the [LatestRelease|http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LatestRelease]
page for download locations, mirrors, keys and notes.
+ * Why no binaries? ... ''Answer: blocks!'' ... and Answer: ensures that you have reliable
operating environment and Answer: allows you to easily configure which parts you want ...
See [other notes|http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LatestRelease] at the bottom of the
distribution mirror page
- * Why no binaries? (''Answer: blocks!'')
- * Download locations, mirrors
- !Other References?
?                  -

+ !Other References
+ (Please only use URLs for cocoon.apache.org and wiki.cocoondev.org)
- ** Wiki, Apache, other Cocoon sites
+ ** Wiki, Apache
- ** Subscribe & Unsubscribe information
- ** Archive information
+ ** [About the lists|http://cocoon.apache.org/community/mail-lists.html] including subscribe
and unsubscribe information
+ ** [Search the mail archives|http://cocoon.apache.org/community/mail-archives.html]
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GregoryWeinger , version: 8 on Thu Apr  9 01:12:00
2004 by 149.142.46.70

- I worked as a consultant for several years, spending time at PC World Online, Hughes Space
and Engineering, Amgen, and the ill-fated eToys. Since 2000 I've been a technical lead at
[UCLA Medical Imaging Informatics|http://www.mii.ucla.edu/], using Cocoon as the basis of
[DataServer|http://www.mii.ucla.edu/dataserver/], an open source, XML-based framework for
secure data retrieval, management and integration.
+ I worked as a consultant for several years, spending time at PC World Online, Hughes Space
and Engineering, Amgen, and the ill-fated eToys. Since 2000 I've been a technical lead at
[UCLA Medical Imaging Informatics|http://www.mii.ucla.edu/], using Cocoon as the basis of
[DataServer|http://www.mii.ucla.edu/dataserver/], an open source, XML-based framework for
secure data retrieval, management and integration of medical records.
?