cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonUserGroupLosAngeles GregoryWeinger Fri Apr 9 03:00:03 2004
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2004 01:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupLosAngeles , version: 35 on Thu
Apr  9 01:12:59 2004 by 149.142.46.70

- Come on, SoCal Cocooners, come join us to share stories, experiences and ideas.  We're still
in our beginnings, so we're experimenting with format.  Last time was coffee.  This time,
we meet for beer:
?

                     ^

+ Come on, SoCal Cocooners, come join us to share stories, experiences and ideas.  We're still
in our beginnings, so we're experimenting with format.  Last time was coffee.  This time,
we meet for beer.  We'll see how it stacks up next to the Belgian fare. . .
?

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GregoryWeinger , version: 8 on Thu Apr  9 01:12:00
2004 by 149.142.46.70

- I worked as a consultant for several years, spending time at PC World Online, Hughes Space
and Engineering, Amgen, and the ill-fated eToys. Since 2000 I've been a technical lead at
[UCLA Medical Imaging Informatics|http://www.mii.ucla.edu/], using Cocoon as the basis of
[DataServer|http://www.mii.ucla.edu/dataserver/], an open source, XML-based framework for
secure data retrieval, management and integration.
+ I worked as a consultant for several years, spending time at PC World Online, Hughes Space
and Engineering, Amgen, and the ill-fated eToys. Since 2000 I've been a technical lead at
[UCLA Medical Imaging Informatics|http://www.mii.ucla.edu/], using Cocoon as the basis of
[DataServer|http://www.mii.ucla.edu/dataserver/], an open source, XML-based framework for
secure data retrieval, management and integration of medical records.
?