cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonUserGroupAustria Manfred Wed Apr 7 17:00:03 2004
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2004 15:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupAustria , version: 19 on Tue Apr
 7 14:54:53 2004 by Manfred

- *[Manfred Weigel|Manfred]
+ *[Manfred Weigel|Manfred], no preference
?                          +++++++++++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Manfred , version: 4 on Tue Apr  7 14:52:54
2004 by Manfred

- We did some extensions on the new portal for application integration. A sample and documentation
in english and german will follow till the end of october.
?

+ We did some extensions on the new portal for application integration. A sample and documentation
in english and german is available.
?