cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonUserGroupAustria Mon Apr 5 10:00:02 2004
Date Mon, 05 Apr 2004 08:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupAustria , version: 5 on Sun Apr
 5 08:16:14 2004 by ReinhardPoetz

- !!Stammtisch: 2004/04/19 or 2004/05/03
+ !!Stammtisch: 2004/04/19 or 2004/05/03, 8pm
?                                       +++++

- [I|ReinhardPoetz] plan to organize our next Stammtisch in Vienna. If you like to join the
next Stammtisch please add your name to the list below. Don't forget to add a short note wheter
you prefer the 19th or the 3rd. (The day with more votes will win. I am counting on the April,
13th)
?

  ----

+ [I|ReinhardPoetz] plan to organize our next Stammtisch in Vienna. If you like to join the
next Stammtisch please add your name to the list below. Don't forget to add a short note whether
you prefer the 19th or the 3rd. (The day with more votes will win. I am counting on April,
13th)
?

     +

+
+ Please monitor this page regularily because