cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Events NachoJimenez People MaspalomasEvent Sun Apr 4 19:00:06 2004
Date Sun, 04 Apr 2004 17:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Events , version: 18 on Sat Apr  4 16:57:34 2004
by NachoJimenez

- *__2004-10-12__ [Maspalomas/Gran Canaria] I can raise some money to organize a Cocoon track
in a big internet event in the Canary Islands.. if you're interested check this.
?                            ^

+ *__2004-10-12__ [Maspalomas Gran Canaria|MaspalomasEvent] I can raise some money to organize
a Cocoon track in a big internet event in the Canary Islands.. if you're interested check
[this|MaspalomasEvent].
?                            ^            ++++++++++++++++

     +    +++++++++++++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NachoJimenez , version: 4 on Sat Apr  4 16:36:08
2004 by NachoJimenez

+
+
+
+
+
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 271 on Sat Apr  4 17:00:33
2004 by NachoJimenez

+ * [NachoJimenez] -- Cocoon user and enthusiast.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MaspalomasEvent , version: 1 on Sat Apr  4 16:55:25
2004 by NachoJimenez

New page created:
+ I've been handled the technical managment of an internet party in Maspalomas for mid october..
It's going to last 3 days, and there's going to be a lot of partying and gaming events, but
the organization also wants some brainy content to go along with it, so i thought we could
throw a cocoon event in the mix..
+
+  I bet most of the scandinavians in here will know about Maspalomas, Gran Canaria. It's
hot and sunny for the whole year, so if you want to take a week of sunbathing, combined with
some cocoon productivity, tell me. If there's enough people __really__ interested, i could
talk the sponsors into it and get some local financing and reduced hotel rates.
+
+ Please post your thoughts in this wiki page or mail [NachoJimenez].
+