cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] SandBox NielsVanKampenhout LenyaTestAuthoring Tue Mar 30 16:00:04 2004
Date Tue, 30 Mar 2004 14:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SandBox , version: 289 on Mon Mar 30 14:08:59
2004 by 213.170.63.73

- {{{
-
- Formatear una tabla es una chorrada:
+ {{{ Formatear una tabla es una chorrada:}}}
? ++++                                    +++++

- }}}
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NielsVanKampenhout , version: 1 on Mon Mar 30
13:54:38 2004 by NielsVanKampenhout

New page created:
+ Web developer at Hippo Webworks in Amsterdam.
+ I am currently working on:
+ * Generating CocoonForms definitions from an XML Schema. We already have a site running
which succesfully uses this concept.
+ * Trying to get OJB/JDO/CocoonForms working together. Rather unsuccesfully, so far...
+ If you have any questions on these subjects, or better still, if you knows things about
them which I don't, feel free to email me.
+
+ email: niels at hippo dot nl
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaTestAuthoring , version: 1 on Mon Mar 30
14:20:36 2004 by 212.45.173.67

New page created:
+ Create hyperlink to "link", where "link" can be either an internal
+                  WikiName or an external link (http://)
+