cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] TonyEdwards CocoonUserGroupAustralia LenyaFAQ Fri Feb 27 02:00:05 2004
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 01:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TonyEdwards , version: 2 on Fri Feb 27 00:32:28
2004 by 203.56.2.254

- If you read this and you're an Australian and you think its a good idea make a submission
on the user list and I'll get in touch.
+ If you read this and you're an Australian and you think its a good idea make a submission
on the user list and I'll get in touch.\\
?
                                         ++

+ [contact:|mailto:tedwards@civica.com.au]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupAustralia , version: 12 on Fri
Feb 27 00:31:44 2004 by 203.56.2.254

+ From [Civica|http://www.civica.com.au/] Newcastle
+ * [Andrew Myers|mailto:amyers@civica.com.au]\\
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaFAQ , version: 2 on Fri Feb 27 00:36:55
2004 by Scherler

- __How to to edit (with Bitflux in lenya) validate documents against my own Relax NG schema.?__
?
  -

+ __How to to edit (with Bitflux in lenya) validate documents against my own Relax NG schema?__