cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] ReinhardHorn Tue Feb 24 19:00:03 2004
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ReinhardHorn , version: 32 on Tue Feb 24 17:59:11
2004 by ReinhardHorn

- the cocoon.xconf file located in the WEB-INF directory and find the autoincrement-modules-tag.
By default there is only one autoincrement module activated for the HSQL database. If you
want to use more than on module you have to uncomment an rename them. For example if you need
the MySQL module change the name attribute to ''mysql'' and reload your Cocoon application.
+ the cocoon.xconf file located in the WEB-INF directory and find the autoincrement-modules-tag.

+ By default there is only one autoincrement module activated for the HSQL database. If you
want
+ to use more than on module you have to uncomment an rename them. For example if you need
the
+ MySQL module change the name attribute to ''mysql'' and reload your Cocoon application.
- So far I have been covering database inserts. Now I want to talk about modifications on
existing values. To make it a little more complicated I show you an example with indexed params.
Indexed params are useful if you want to update multiple rows.
+ So far I have been covering database inserts. Now I want to talk about modifications on
existing values.
+ To make it a little more complicated I show you an example with indexed params. Indexed
params are useful
+ if you want to update multiple rows.
+ the database update fails. The execution continues with the pipeline after the closing act
tag.
- the database update fails. The act method of the database update action class returns an
empty
- (Hash)map because there are not entry parameters. The execution continues with the pipeline
after
- the closing act tag. The inner pipeline will be executed when you submit your changes pressing

+ The inner pipeline will be executed when you submit your changes pressing the save button.

- the save button.
- You can use checkboxes to mark the rows to be deleted. The value of the checkbox is set
to the value of the key. When the checkbox is checked, its value is submitted to the action
as a normal request parameter.