cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] PortalEngine Fri Feb 20 01:00:04 2004
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 00:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=PortalEngine , version: 9 on Thu Feb 19 23:23:46
2004 by JonEvans

- Note also from the above example that the coplet parameter {{page}} is being used to indicate
the current page.  By using a coplet parameter, different coplets can cut and paste the same
code, but they all remember their own value of {{page}}.  When your coplet generates the links
for each page, it should use the cl:links tags, something like this:
?                                                  -  ^^^  -
                                           -  ^^^  -

+ Note also from the above example that the coplet attribute {{page}} is being used to indicate
the current page.  By using a coplet attribute, different coplets can cut and paste the same
code, but they all remember their own value of {{page}}.  When your coplet generates the links
for each page, it should use the cl:links tags, something like this:
?                                                   ++ ^^^
                                            ++ ^^^

+
+ ----
+
+ __Q:__ That works great, except when I switch to page 3 when it is rendered small, then
switch to full screen view, there are no items to display because the page is still set to
3, but when rendering 50 to a page there is only one page.
+
+ __A:__ Tricky one.  I'm still working on a solution to this one.  When you first move to
full screen mode, it probably needs to reset {{page}} back to 1, but I don't know how to do
that.