cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FAQs StenAkselHeien Thu Feb 19 17:00:04 2004
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FAQs , version: 93 on Thu Feb 19 15:05:23 2004
by 154.32.46.2

+
+ Q: I was having an XML parsing error when trying to install Cocoon 2.1.4 into Tomcat 4.1.24.
+
+ A: Copying the contents of the Cocoon lib/endorsed directory to Tomcat's common/endorsed
directory fixed the problem which seemed to be to do with the interface offered by the Xerces
parser.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=StenAkselHeien , version: 5 on Thu Feb 19 15:19:44
2004 by StenAkselHeien

- I was born in 1966, I'm happily married and have 3 kids (boy, girl, girl).\\

+ I was born in 1966, I'm happily married and have 4 kids.\\