cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] UserGroups CocoonUserGroupAustralia Wed Feb 18 14:00:03 2004
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 13:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UserGroups , version: 32 on Wed Feb 18 12:53:31
2004 by TonyEdwards

+ * [CocoonUserGroupAustralia] - Australia.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupAustralia , version: 4 on Wed
Feb 18 13:02:39 2004 by TonyEdwards

- More and more Aussies seem to be joining the list every day so at some point we should get
together and discuss our collective Cocoon experiences (kind of like the GetTogether in Belgium
but with warmer weather and blander tasting beer...).
+ More and more Aussies seem to be joining the list every day so at some point we should get
together and discuss our collective Cocoon experiences (kind of like the GetTogether in Belgium
but with warmer weather and blander tasting beer...).\\
?

                                                              ++

- Get in touch through the list.\\