cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] ReinhardHorn Tue Feb 17 10:00:05 2004
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 09:00:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ReinhardHorn , version: 31 on Tue Feb 17 08:15:06
2004 by ReinhardHorn

- You can of cause also create a different example and follow along with the configuration.

+ You can of cause also create a different example and learn something about the configuration.

- To keep the first example as easy as possible I created a very simple HTML page for data

+ To keep the first example as simple as possible I created a very simple HTML page for data