cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] NicolasMaisonneuve FileUploadsWithFlow Mon Feb 16 19:00:04 2004
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 18:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NicolasMaisonneuve , version: 7 on Mon Feb 16
17:49:01 2004 by NicolasMaisonneuve

- For my internship in the laboratory CRIP5 (Computer Research Center of Paris V), i made
a search engine for the Cocoon based web Applications that index XML datas (so all kind of
data using Cocoon). i hope my research director will accept to share the project with the
open source community .. ;-) See my alpha obsolete documentation (in french sorry )
?
                                                                         -

+ For my internship in the laboratory CRIP5 (Computer Research Center of Paris V), i made
a search engine for the Cocoon based web Applications that index XML data (so all kind of
data using Cocoon). i hope my research director will accept to share the project with the
open source community .. ;-) See my alpha obsolete documentation (in french sorry )

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FileUploadsWithFlow , version: 18 on Mon Feb
16 17:43:00 2004 by NicolasMaisonneuve

+       try {
-       var success = uploader.upload (part);

+         uploader.upload (part);
-       if (success) {
- 	cocoon.sendPage("success.html");
? ^

+         cocoon.sendPage("success.html");

-       } else {
+       }catch (Exception) {