cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Scherler Jars2exclude Sat Feb 14 04:00:06 2004
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2004 03:00:07 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Scherler , version: 53 on Sat Feb 14 02:13:26
2004 by Scherler

- * [getStarted] written in cooperation with other [lenya] committer
+ * [getStarted] - This site is for cocoon user who are trying to get started with cocoon
developing.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Jars2exclude , version: 27 on Sat Feb 14 02:08:07
2004 by Scherler

- ''I wrote 2 XSLT- files that are working fine to exclude jars from lib/*, but I would like
to have more "intelligence" (please see below). So consider this a work in progress -- [Scherler]''
- ----
- You will learn how to write a xsl transform that will remove certain XML-elements. This
transform is capable of exceptions.\\
+ You will learn how to write a xsl transform that will remove certain XML-elements. This
transform is capable of exceptions. I wrote that for cocoon 2.0.3. With 2.1.* the blocks are
easy2exclude but still a good example for a transformation. \\
- It would be nice as well to actually delete the files in the lib/*.\\
- ..but how can I do that?\\
-
- Any help and any ideas welcome.