cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] DaleChrist Wed Feb 11 17:00:02 2004
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DaleChrist , version: 2 on Wed Feb 11 16:02:59
2004 by DaleChrist

- I'm a software engineer, and new to Cocoon/Lenya.
+ I'm a software engineer, and new to Cocoon/Lenya.  I'm working on developing an episodic
(blog) website using Tomcat/Cocoon/Lenya.
+ ----
+ !My (current) todo list:
+ *"Events"
+ ##Display date of event and time remaining
+ ##Finish editing the events via forms (add date of event)
+ ##Tweak CSS
+
+ *"Archives"
+ ##Get Archive working by day (it already works by month)
+ ##Display Date of Blogs
+ ##Figure out a way to display a calenday that will create links for each day that has a
blog
+
+ *"Comments"
+ ##Create comments for blogs that are created so that anyone can comment on an entry made.
+
+
+