cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonUserGroupItaly ReinhardHorn Tue Feb 10 10:00:04 2004
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupItaly , version: 5 on Tue Feb
10 08:46:04 2004 by 158.110.147.152

+ Andrea Virgili
+ \\

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ReinhardHorn , version: 2 on Tue Feb 10 09:02:45
2004 by ReinhardHorn

-          An overview of the basic Cocoon <link href="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/docs/userdocs/concepts/databases.htmldatabase
concepts</link> is also helpful.
?                                          ^^^ ^^^^ ^^^
                               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+          An overview of the basic Cocoon [database concepts|http://localhost:8080/cocoon/docs/userdocs/concepts/databases.html]
is also helpful.
?                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^ ^^^^
                                      ^

-          An introduction how to integrate your database into Cocoon can be found <link
href="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/docs/developing/datasources.htmlhere</link>.
?                                                                                  ^^^^^^
  ^^^                                                             ^^^^^^^^^^^

+          An introduction how to integrate your database into Cocoon can be found [here|http://localhost:8080/cocoon/docs/developing/datasources.html].
?                                                                                  ^ +  ^
                                                            ^

-          To understand the main page based on XSP have look at the <link href="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/docs/userdocs/xsp/esql.htmlESQL
documentation</link>.
? ---------                                                          ^^^^^^^^^^^^
                                               ^^^^^             -------

+ To understand the main page based on XSP have look at the [ESQL|http://localhost:8080/cocoon/docs/userdocs/xsp/esql.html]documentation.
?                                                           ^^^^^^
                                ^

-          And last but not least read the intoduction to <link href="http://localhost:8080/cocoon/docs/userdocs/actions/database-actions.htmldatabase
actions</link>.
? ---------                                               ^^  ^^^^^^^^
                                                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+ And last but not least read the intoduction to [database actions|http://localhost:8080/cocoon/docs/userdocs/actions/database-actions.html]
?                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ + ^^
                                                 ^

- \\
- !band.html
? ^

+ ''band.html''
? ^^         ++

+ {{{ <html>
- {{{
-            <html>
- !bands.xsp
? ^

+ ''bands.xsp''
? ^^         ++

- {{{
- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
+ {{{<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
? +++

- !bands.xsl
? ^

+ ''bands.xsl''
? ^^         ++

- {{{
- <?xml version="1.0"?>
+ {{{<?xml version="1.0"?>
? +++

- !insert.xml
? ^

+ ''insert.xml''
? ^^          ++

- {{{
-                   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+ {{{<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>
? ^^^

-         \\
+ \\
- !Configuration of autoincrement modules in cocoon.xconf
?                                            ------------

+ !Configuration of autoincrement modules in
+ \\
+ ''cocoon.xconf''
-           {{{
+           {{{...
?              +++

-            ...
-           \\Consider the last entry. The manual autoincrement module is different form the
others because
? ----------

?                                        ----------------

+ !Configuration of autoincrement modules
+ \\
+ ''cocoon.xconf''
- !band.html
? ^

+ ''band.html''
? ^^         ++

-           {{{
-            <html>
?           ^

+           {{{<html>
?           ^^^

+ \\
-    \\So far I have been covering database inserts. Now I want to talk about modifications
on existing values. To make it
? -----

+ So far I have been covering database inserts. Now I want to talk about modifications on
existing values. To make it
-       a little more complicated I show you an example with indexed params. Indexed params
are useful if you
? ------

+ a little more complicated I show you an example with indexed params. Indexed params are
useful if you
-       want to update multiple rows.
? ------

+ want to update multiple rows.
-    \\
+ \\
- !bands.xsl
? ^

+ ''bands.xsl''
? ^^         ++

+ }}}
-
-        }}}
- !update.xml
? ^

+ ''update.xml''
? ^^          ++

- \\Add the following entry to your sitemap:
+ Add the following entry to your sitemap:
+ \\
- !sitemap.xmap
? ^

+ ''sitemap.xmap''
? ^^            ++

-           {{{
+ {{{
-    \\In the last step we configure the action mapping. When the page is executed the first
time
? ---

+ \\In the last step we configure the action mapping. When the page is executed the first
time
-       the database update fails. The act method of the database update action class returns
an empty
? ----

+   the database update fails. The act method of the database update action class returns
an empty
-       map because there are not entry parameters. The execution continues with the pipeline
after
? ----

+   map because there are not entry parameters. The execution continues with the pipeline
after
-       the closing act tag. The inner pipeline will be executed when you submit your changes
pressing
? ----

+   the closing act tag. The inner pipeline will be executed when you submit your changes
pressing
-       the save button.
? ----

+   the save button.
-     \\
? ----

+ \\
- !sitemap.xmap
? ^

+ ''sitemap.xmap''
? ^^            ++

-           {{{
+ {{{
-   \\
+ \\
- !bands.xsl
? ^

+ ''bands.xsl''

- !delete.xml
? ^

+ ''delete.xml''

-           <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?>