cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FlowAndWebServices WingChoi People Sat Feb 7 00:00:07 2004
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 23:00:07 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FlowAndWebServices , version: 34 on Fri Feb
6 22:09:40 2004 by BertrandDelacretaz

+ ! Axis DynamicInvoker
+ * [http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/ws-axis/java/samples/client/]
+
- ! Discussion on Cocoon Dev Mailinglist
+ ! Discussions on Cocoon Dev Mailinglist
?             +

+ * [http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=107609041818163&w=2]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WingChoi , version: 1 on Fri Feb  6 22:20:06
2004 by 192.18.42.10

New page created:
+
+                         about me:
+
+                         Started using a computer when I was 12 on a Vic20.
+                         I hung around the business department and Math
+                         department praying for time on the TRS80 and Sys/36.
+
+                         me & cocoon:
+
+                         I now do Perl, PHP, Mysql, Oracle, Sybase, Java, JSP,
+                         on Linux. I still hack around on my Amiga 2000 when
+                         I've got time.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 248 on Fri Feb  6 22:24:04
2004 by 192.18.42.10

- * [Wing Choi] Cocoon user
+ * [Wing Choi] Cocoon user / Amiga Hacker