cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] JoergHeinicke Thu Feb 5 04:00:06 2004
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2004 03:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=JoergHeinicke , version: 7 on Thu Feb  5 02:25:53
2004 by JoergHeinicke

- Hi,\\
?    --

+ Hi,
- \\
- my name is Jörg Heinicke (hey, the Wiki is encoding-aware!) and I was born in 1979. At
the moment I study at Leipzig university in Germany a mixture of computer and business science.
The dictionaries call it "computer science in economics", "business informatics" or "information
management".\\
- \\
- I started using Cocoon with version 2.0 alpha at the company I work for - it's already a
long time ago. It was my first real programming experience after some years of Basic and Turbo
Pascal in school. I had to start with XSLT, I overcame it and now I help other people on [Mulberry
Tech XSL list|http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/] (temporarily inactive) or on [Cocoon
problems.\\
- \\
- The company [Virbus AG|http://www.virbus.de] uses Cocoon for different projects. Some internal
and some live and in production:
+ my name is Jörg Heinicke and I was born in 1979. At the moment I study at Leipzig university
+
+ I started using Cocoon with version 2.0 alpha at a company called [Virbus AG|http://www.virbus.de]
- it's already a long time ago. It was my first real programming experience after some years
of Basic and Turbo Pascal in school. I had to start with XSLT, I overcame it and now I help
other people on [Mulberry Tech XSL list|http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/] (temporarily
with their XSL problems.
+
+ We used Cocoon for different projects. Some internal and some live and in production:
+
- * [LOFEX - Local Food Express|http://www.lofex.de] - Cocoon 2.0.1
?                                                                ^

+ * [LOFEX - Local Food Express|http://www.lofex.de] - Cocoon 2.0 RC 1
?                                                                ^^^^

- * [eKommunen|http://www.ekommunen.de] - Cocoon 2.0.1
+ * [eKommunen|http://www.ekommunen.de] - Cocoon 2.0.1 (in the meantime this software is sold
and I don't know the technological base any longer.
- In the meantime I also started with Java and now I try to support my project team with Java
developing.
+ Since May 2003 I have been a Cocoon committer and I'm proud of being part of this community.
- Hey, and thanks to cocoon-dev I have been a Cocoon committer since May 2003.
+ Since December 2003 I have been working for a new company called [eWerk|http://www.ewerk.com].
They hired me and a second developer from Virbus AG (that has been closed), they overtook
the both remaining Cocoon projects mentioned above and we work now on a new project - again
Cocoon based, using [Cocoon Forms|Woody] and probably [OJB|OJBBlock]. I therefore also dive
more and more into Java development.