cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] NilsMueller Gerryallen Tue Feb 3 19:00:03 2004
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 18:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NilsMueller , version: 5 on Tue Feb  3 17:19:04
2004 by 145.253.2.29

- since the Gettogether in Gent 2003 I've become a fan. My company [Virbus AG|http://www.virbus.de]
in Leipzig, Germany has been using Cocoon for a while, but since there are many [people|JoergHeinicke]
here very knowledgable about Cocoon, I've never had to dig in my own. But that will change!
?
                                                                                 ^

  ----------------------

+ since the Gettogether in Gent 2003 I've become a fan. My former company [Virbus AG|http://www.virbus.de]
in Leipzig, Germany has been using Cocoon for a while, but since there were many [people|JoergHeinicke]
there very knowledgable about Cocoon, I've never had to dig in my own.
?                                                         +++++++
                                                                                        ^^
                              +

- I do Java development and am a consultant for website usability and information architecture
(Coccoon website needs work ;-).
+ I do Java development and am a consultant for website usability and information architecture
(Coccoon website needs work ;-). Since beginning of 2004 I work for [Accenture Technology
Solutions|http://careers3.accenture.com/ATS/Global/default.htm] in Frankfurt, Germany.
+ take care
- OK, maybe I'll add more later, but now let's see if this works (my first Wiki page).
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Gerryallen , version: 3 on Tue Feb  3 17:58:29
2004 by 212.242.233.86

+ lgædflæsdf