cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] People CocoonUserGroupSwitzerland CocoonPerformance Mon Jan 26 16:00:06 2004
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2004 15:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 244 on Mon Jan 26 14:58:06
2004 by RudiStrasser

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupSwitzerland , version: 67 on
Mon Jan 26 15:13:14 2004 by 138.190.15.46

- *[Sylvain Thevoz]
+ *[Sylvain Thevoz]: finally it is OK for me. I'll come with one of my colleagues.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonPerformance , version: 6 on Mon Jan 26
14:52:54 2004 by Upayavira

- Aditional notes: When setting JDK memory remember that JVMs on most systems can only use
upto 1800Meg  (see http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.jsp?thread_id=19442)
+ Aditional notes: When setting JDK memory remember that JVMs on most systems can only use
upto 1800Meg  (see [http://www.theserverside.com/discussions/thread.jsp?thread_id=19442])
?