cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] GeoffreyJost Thu Jan 22 02:00:03 2004
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2004 01:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GeoffreyJost , version: 2 on Thu Jan 22 00:54:53
2004 by GeoffreyJost

- I've been writing java for web applications since 1999, but am a relatively recent Cocoon
user.  My current project is to update the web presence for the [Japanese American National
Museum|http://www.janm.org/], and sometimes I wonder if Cocoon was the right choice for my
project (anybody know how to pass parameters to logicsheets? :).
?

                                ^ --- ^

Museum|http://www.janm.org/].  Sometimes I wonder if Cocoon was the right choice for my project
(anybody know how to pass parameters to logicsheets? :).
?

                                ^  ^