cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] LenyaRepositoryRequirements Sun Dec 28 18:00:03 2003
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 17:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaRepositoryRequirements , version: 23 on
Sun Dec 28 17:10:40 2003 by RolfKulemann

- # Moving of assets in the repository (without breaking contracts). The moving of assets
can be implemented via metadata see 1.5.). See discussion here:\\ [http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.lenya.devel/2005]\\
This requirement serves as basis to implement staging of assets.
?
 ^^

+ # Moving of assets in the repository (without breaking contracts). The moving of assets
could be implemented via metadata see 1.5.). See discussion here:\\ [http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.lenya.devel/2005]\\
This requirement serves as basis to implement staging of assets.
?
 ^^^^

-
+ # If access control is a concern of the Repository I propose it to be reflected in the rep.
API, because otherwise Lenya has to deal with it. ''This is an important decision''.
+ # Simple transactions
- # Simple transaction features.Make sense when saving doc collections. Is an image a doc?
I propose to use the term asset for all type of objects in the repository. Transactions seem
to be useful for workflow if workflow is reflected/implemented via metadata of an asset. See