cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] People LenyaI18N LenyaRepositoryRequirements RolfKulemann Sun Dec 28 15:00:06 2003
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 14:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 233 on Sun Dec 28 13:16:29
2003 by RolfKulemann

- * [RolfKulemann] -- Open Source Content Management activist, consultant and developer. [Apache
Lenya|http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/] committer.
+ * [Rolf Kulemann|RolfKulemann] -- Open Source Content Management activist, consultant and
developer. [Apache Lenya|http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/] committer.
?    ++++++++++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaI18N , version: 128 on Sun Dec 28 13:19:26
2003 by RolfKulemann

- ''This wiki summarizes discussions about internationalization(i18n) in [Lenya|http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/].

+ ''This wiki summarizes discussions about internationalization(i18n) in [Apache Lenya|http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/].

?                                                                         +++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaRepositoryRequirements , version: 20 on
Sun Dec 28 13:51:56 2003 by RolfKulemann

- * [content management system for apache projects, codenamed "Doco"|http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Doco]
?                                                                    ----------------------------------------

+ * [content management system for apache projects, codenamed "Doco"|Doco]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=RolfKulemann , version: 13 on Sun Dec 28 13:38:18
2003 by RolfKulemann

- The reason why I'm active in the [Cocoon|http://cocoon.apache.org/] and Lenya community
is simply that I needed a ''rock solid web development and content management framework''.
I believe Apache Cocoon and Lenya catalyzed by the other projects in the Apache software stack
will satisfy my desires. Of course there are a lot of open source content managemnt system
out there, but a mandatory requirement for me is to use as many [W3C|http://w3c.org/] standards
like [XML|http://www.w3.org/XML/] and [XSL|http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/] as possible. I must
not say that Cocoon and Lenya are ''well formed'' in many cases :)
I believe Apache Cocoon and Lenya catalyzed by the other projects in the [Apache|http://www.apache.org/]
software stack will satisfy my desires. Of course there are a lot of open source content managemnt
system out there, but a mandatory requirement for me is to use as many [W3C|http://w3c.org/]
standards like [XML|http://www.w3.org/XML/] and [XSL|http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/] as possible.
I must not say that Cocoon and Lenya are ''well formed'' in many cases :)
?