cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] WorkingWithLocales UndefinedPages Wed Dec 10 17:00:04 2003
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WorkingWithLocales , version: 6 on Wed Dec 10
15:25:46 2003 by AndrewSavory

- I have set up two InputModules, {{myapp-defaults}} contains default values for our application,
one of which is a fall-back Locale. In the case of Locale, I am not sure if this is absolutely
nessecary, but we have other application defaults, so I thought I might as well stick this
in.
?

                 --

+ I have set up two InputModules, {{myapp-defaults}} contains default values for our application,
one of which is a fall-back Locale. In the case of Locale, I am not sure if this is absolutely
necessary, but we have other application defaults, so I thought I might as well stick this
in.
?

               ++

- These techniques will all obviously work with other aspects on i18n, like number and currency
formatting, text-translations etc.

+ These techniques will all obviously work with other aspects of i18n, like number and currency
formatting, text-translations etc.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UndefinedPages , version: 7 on Wed Dec 10 15:03:15
2003 by 217.58.175.34

+ ciao