cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] Doco Mon Dec 8 01:00:02 2003
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2003 00:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Doco , version: 8 on Sun Dec  7 23:12:18 2003
by DavidCrossley

- The proposal is about the creation of a content management system for apache projects, codenamed
"Doco", whereas the priorities should be
+ The proposal is about the creation of a content management system for
+ apache projects, codenamed "Doco", whereas the priorities should be
- !Editing mit den Helden
+ !Editing
- # how do we transfert the content to the main web machine? croned inverted rsynch? direct
transparent proxying/caching?

+ # how do we transfer the content to the main web machine? croned inverted rsynch? direct
transparent proxying/caching?