cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FirstFridayDecember2003 Sat Dec 6 14:00:02 2003
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2003 13:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFridayDecember2003 , version: 20 on Sat
Dec  6 12:54:15 2003 by DavidCrossley

- * At 5.30 PM GMT there were...93 bugs left. A new query in [BugzillaQueries] shows which
bugs have been changed in the last two days (right now: not many).
?      ^   ---

+ * At 17.30 GMT there were...93 bugs left. A new query in [BugzillaQueries] shows which bugs
have been changed in the last two days (right now: not many).
?      ^^

+ * At the end there was the same bugcount. Success is a hard thing to measure, isn't it.
- * Bugzilla is proving very useful, especially with the new BugzillaQueries and How pages,
and the general attention to Bugzilla that the FirstFridays are bringing.
+ * Bugzilla is proving very useful, especially with the new BugzillaQueries and HowWeUseBugzilla
pages, and the general attention to Bugzilla that the FirstFridays are bringing.

+ * Well i would like to add my experience with that virtual synchronicity. My first ever
IRC went really well. It was a good timing thing. I was only there for an hour or so while
i worked on a bug. There were a lot of people connected, but only two other people active,
and they were exactly the two that i needed to talk with.