cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] ArthurBogaart Wed Dec 3 19:00:02 2003
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ArthurBogaart , version: 11 on Wed Dec  3 17:39:48
2003 by 24.132.161.79

- Started using a copmuter when I was 16, mainly playing doom. A computer functioned to me
just like the [Pythagorean Theorem|http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/proof/puzzle/theorem.html]
functioned to most of the girls in my math class. I didn't have a clue. Luckily I had a friend
with experience in windows 3.11, but we never got any further than bash scripting and waiting.
Waiting untill the 25th floppy of SpaceQuest X was finally ready unzipping..

+ Started using a computer when I was 16, mainly playing doom. A computer functioned to me
just like the [Pythagorean Theorem|http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/proof/puzzle/theorem.html]
functioned to most of the girls in my math class. I didn't have a clue. Luckily I had a friend
with experience in windows 3.11, but we never got any further than bash scripting and waiting.
Waiting untill the 25th floppy of SpaceQuest X was finally ready unzipping..