cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FirstFridayDecember2003 Wed Nov 26 22:00:02 2003
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 21:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFridayDecember2003 , version: 5 on Wed Nov
26 21:01:17 2003 by JoergHeinicke

+ * Deli seems to be broken (see commandline output when starting Tomcat).
+ * Make it possible to include also the OJB block by default without breaking Cocoon. This
is an important issue as it breaks our suggested build system workflow using local.blocks.properties!
You can not include blocks when they are excluded in blocks.properties.\\ AFAIU the reason
for the problem is {{factory = new OjbStorePMF();}} in the {{initialize()}} method in {{JdoPMFImpl.java}}.
Isn't it possible to do lazy initializing when accessing {{factory}} the first time? I guess
this has to be done in {{getPersistenceManager()}}.