cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] ArthurBogaart Wed Nov 26 03:00:02 2003
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2003 02:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ArthurBogaart , version: 5 on Wed Nov 26 02:06:15
2003 by 146.50.168.210

- Since my collegue [Unico|cocoondev:UnicoHommes]
+ When my collegue [Unico|http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UnicoHommes] got interested
in Cocoon1 we had to build a website with it. There was already some experience with xml in
ASP, but using a pipeline never came to my mind. I was do-whiling dom nodes in order to get
a <table/> filled...
+ The site eventually hello'd but it was slow.. "Man, I could have build this site so much
easier in ASP, with a high performance."
+ And then came the light, Cocoon2, no more restarting after editing the sitemap and performance.
Since that day all our ASP books (those big red wrox ones) vanished from the bookshelfs and
started a new life as 17" monitor supports! :D