cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] People CocoonFeatures MovedToCvs GETlenya Scherler FirstFridayNovember2003 Main GetStarted Mon Nov 24 23:00:11 2003
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2003 22:00:12 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=People , version: 222 on Mon Nov 24 21:14:28
2003 by Scherler

- * [Thorsten Scherler|Scherler] -- Lenya Committer. [Lenya|http://www.wyona.org/index.html]
is an Open-Source Content Management and Publishing System. More information [here|lenya].
?                                                                  ^^^^^^        ^ ^^^^^^^^

+ * [Thorsten Scherler|Scherler] -- Lenya Committer. [Lenya|http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/]
is an Open-Source Content Management and Publishing System. More information [here|lenya].
?                                                                  ^^^^  + +++++     ^^ ^^^

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonFeatures , version: 52 on Mon Nov 24 21:19:16
2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

- ''This page has been [MovedToCvs] and is now available at [http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/features.html].
If you want to add further features or correct some issues please add it either here or provide
a patch to the official documentation.
+ ''This page has been [MovedToCvs] and is now available at
+ [http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/features.html].
- Thanks.''
+ You can still use this page for comments, but for content changes please provide patches
as described in [MovedToCvs].
- This page was last synced to CVS on 24 November 2003.
-
- !! To be integrated/corrected into the official documentation:
- * ...
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MovedToCvs , version: 3 on Mon Nov 24 21:20:58
2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

+ * The Wiki page can still be used for comments (until we have a better solution for this).

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GETlenya , version: 62 on Mon Nov 24 21:22:25
2003 by Scherler

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Scherler , version: 40 on Mon Nov 24 21:12:19
2003 by Scherler

+ *[How to get lenya / cocoon with eclipse|GETlenya] written in cooperation with other [lenya]
committer
- *[How to get lenya / cocoon with eclipse|GETlenya] written in cooperation with other [lenya]
committer work in progress

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFridayNovember2003 , version: 26 on Mon
Nov 24 21:32:04 2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

- * Bugzilla performed admirably. We clarified some use of certain fields.
+ * Bugzilla performed admirably. We clarified some use of certain fields ([HowWeUseBugzilla]).

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 303 on Mon Nov 24 21:27:05 2003
by BertrandDelacretaz

+ ** [MovedToCvs] added, please point to it if you move pages to the "official" CVS docs.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GetStarted , version: 19 on Mon Nov 24 21:06:44
2003 by Scherler

+ \\