cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] TheyDontLikeCocoon Aggregator Thu Nov 20 19:00:03 2003
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2003 18:00:04 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=TheyDontLikeCocoon , version: 19 on Thu Nov 20
17:31:25 2003 by JoergHeinicke

- * There are three major ways of querying an SQL database (Actions, ESQL, and SQL Transforms),
and at least four ways of dealing with forms (Actions+Logicsheets/Transforms, XMLForm, Woody,
and Precept).  There is some overlap between these components.  Too many choices make the
learning curve steeper. -- June 2003 -- [Larry Lansing]
?
                   ^^^^

+ * There are three major ways of querying an SQL database (Actions, ESQL, and SQL Transforms),
and at least six ways of dealing with forms (hand-made Actions + Logicsheets/Transforms, SimpleForm,
XMLForm, JXForm, Woody, and Precept).  There is some overlap between these components.  Too
many choices make the learning curve steeper. -- June 2003 -- [Larry Lansing]
?

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Aggregator , version: 10 on Thu Nov 20 17:53:59
2003 by LarsH

- \\''I second this motion.  (See [Wishlist].)''

+ \\''I second this motion.  (See [CocoonFeatureRequests].)''