cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] CocoonUserGroupLosAngeles GregoryWeinger Mon Nov 17 23:00:03 2003
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 22:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupLosAngeles , version: 7 on Mon
Nov 17 21:21:36 2003 by GregoryWeinger

- __Next Meeting:__ November 22nd at 11:00, at the Starbucks on the corner of National and
Barrington, in West Los Angeles.  [RSVP|mailto:gweinger@itmedicine.net] for this time, or
if you're interested in the group and can't make it.
?

                                   ^^^

+ __Next Meeting:__ November 22nd at 11:00, at the Starbucks on the corner of National and
Barrington, in West Los Angeles.  [RSVP|mailto:gweinger@itmedicine.net] for this time, or
if you're interested in the group but can't make it.
?

                                   ^^^

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GregoryWeinger , version: 4 on Mon Nov 17 21:09:45
2003 by GregoryWeinger

- I've been a java developer since 1996, and a Cocoon user since version 1.0. I'm an avid
reader of cocoon-dev, and I grew so intimate with the Cocoon source code, I contributed patches
to version 2.0.
?
                              ^

+ I've been a java developer since 1996, and a Cocoon user since version 1.0. I'm an avid
reader of cocoon-dev, and I've grown so intimate with the Cocoon source code, I contributed
patches to version 2.0.
?
                           +++   ^ +