cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] GregoryWeinger UserGroups GWeinger Mon Nov 17 22:00:03 2003
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 21:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GregoryWeinger , version: 3 on Mon Nov 17 20:51:53
2003 by GregoryWeinger

- I worked as a consultant for several years've worked at PC World Online, Hughes Space and
Engineering, Amgen, and the ill-fated eToys. For the past three years I've been a technical
lead at UCLA Medical Informatics, using Cocoon as the basis of an XML-based framework for
secure data retrieval, management and integration.
?                                           ^^  ^^^^ -

+ I worked as a consultant for several years, spending time at PC World Online, Hughes Space
and Engineering, Amgen, and the ill-fated eToys. For the past three years I've been a technical
lead at UCLA Medical Informatics, using Cocoon as the basis of an XML-based framework for
secure data retrieval, management and integration.
?                                           ^^^^ +++++ ^^^

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=UserGroups , version: 24 on Mon Nov 17 20:32:18
2003 by 149.142.46.70

+ * [CocoonUserGroupLosAngeles] - Los Angeles, CA, USA.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GWeinger , version: 1 on Mon Nov 17 20:49:45
2003 by GWeinger

New page created:
+ I've been a java developer since 1996, and a Cocoon user since version 1.0.  I'm an avid
reader of cocoon-dev, and I've been quite intimate with the Cocoon source code; I contributed
patches to version 2.0.
+