cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] DavidLegg Fri Nov 14 17:00:02 2003
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:00:02 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=DavidLegg , version: 1 on Fri Nov 14 15:46:53
2003 by DavidLegg

New page created:
+ Web Analyst for [3Dlabs|http://www.3dlabs.com] (A subsidiary of [Creative Labs|http://www.creative.com]).
+
+ I'm a man with a mission; on a race against time - to save my company from spending vast
resources on developing an inflexible content management system.
+ \\
+ \\
+ Like many others I've followed the Java revolution for a while now.  From the outset I could
see the advantages of Java Servlets over CGI.  Then came the wonders of JSP and Tomcat.  Now
I'm ready for the next dimension in the form of Cocoon and its Separation of Concerns, XML,
WYSIWYG editors and beyond.
+ \\
+ \\
+ Having been forced into the 'Dark Side' of the Web (IIS, ASP, SQL Server etc) as a result
of my work I long for the day when my colleagues take me seriously as I say "you need Cocoon!"
+ \\
+ \\
+ __Not long to go now!...__
+ \\