cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] SandBox CocoonUserGroupParis CocoonUserGroupSwitzerland SendingEmail GeneralizedFlow Thu Nov 13 12:00:13 2003
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:00:13 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SandBox , version: 195 on Thu Nov 13 10:25:08
2003 by 81.226.132.26

-
+ [underkl├Ąder|http://www.underwear.se]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupParis , version: 6 on Thu Nov
13 11:05:00 2003 by SylvainWallez

+ * [Sylvain Wallez|SylvainWallez]

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=CocoonUserGroupSwitzerland , version: 38 on
Thu Nov 13 10:20:33 2003 by BertrandDelacretaz

-  [Cocoon User Group Switzerland | http://www.cocoon-users.ch/]
+  [Cocoon User Group Switzerland | http://www.cocoon-users.ch/]. Semi-kidding: are you guys
proud of that page? I'd suggest at least linking from it to here ;-)

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SendingEmail , version: 7 on Thu Nov 13 10:59:16
2003 by Mfonsen

+ After this you need to add -Dmail.mime.charset=ISO-8859-1 to your JVM options. This is needed
because the charset parameter seems to be used only when encoding the body of the message.
This property is specified on the [JavaMail API Frontpage |http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/javadocs/index.html].
You can for example use environment variable JAVA_OPTS that Tomcat Startup uses to execute
JVM.
+ {{{set JAVA_OPTS=-Dmail.mime.charset=ISO-8859-1}}}
+
- __Note:__ if this doesn't work, you could still try to add -Dmail.mime.charset=ISO-8859-1
to your JVM options. This is needed because in some cases the charset parameter seems to be
used only when encoding the body of the message. This property is specified on the [JavaMail
API Frontpage |http://java.sun.com/products/javamail/javadocs/index.html]. You can for example
use environment variable JAVA_OPTS that Tomcat Startup uses to execute JVM. I'm not certain
about this, but this has helped before.
- {{{set JAVA_OPTS=-Dmail.mime.charset=ISO-8859-1}}}
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GeneralizedFlow , version: 11 on Thu Nov 13
10:24:39 2003 by 140.94.82.30