cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] MassimoSonego Sun Nov 9 13:00:03 2003
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 12:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=MassimoSonego , version: 3 on Sun Nov  9 12:02:04
2003 by 217.162.9.31

- I did get in touch with Cocoon on the early 1999 and was fascinated by the immense flexibility
of this XML Application Framework. From there on we (Otego)  introduced Cocoon in several
Mission Critical Business Application like (Payment-, Card-Solution-, Risk-Management-Systems).
The biggest Cocoon Application is used for the Swiss Bank's, more than 76 Bank's are using
Cocoon as Platform for time critical payment distribution (See [Gartner|http://http://www.gartner.com]
Report Nr.: CS-17-4719). This Plattform uses Web Services, which is provided by Cocoon (Axis).
?

   -------

+ I did get in touch with Cocoon on the early 1999 and was fascinated by the immense flexibility
of this XML Application Framework. From there on we (Otego)  introduced Cocoon in several
Mission Critical Business Application like (Payment-, Card-Solution-, Risk-Management-Systems).
The biggest Cocoon Application is used for the Swiss Bank's, more than 76 Bank's are using
Cocoon as Platform for time critical payment distribution (See [Gartner|http://www.gartner.com]
Report Nr.: CS-17-4719). This Plattform uses Web Services, which is provided by Cocoon (Axis).