cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FirstFridayNovember2003 Sun Nov 9 03:00:02 2003
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2003 02:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFridayNovember2003 , version: 22 on Sun
Nov  9 01:39:55 2003 by DavidCrossley

- Please keep these notes concise and link to the Bugzilla reports for further info. The idea
of this page is to tell the overall story of this [FirstFriday] and not the details.
?                                --------------------------------------------------

+ Please keep these notes concise. The idea of this page is to tell the overall story of this
[FirstFriday] and not the details.
- * During the day Buzgilla sent about 75 activity emails (50 of those were during the first
6 hours).
?                  ^^^^^^^^ ^ ^^

+ * During the day there were about 75 Buzgilla-related activity emails (50 of those were
during the first 6 hours).

- * There seemed to be many people involved.
+ * There were many developers and committers involved on the day. There was follow-on activity
too (people got exited).
+ !!Lessons learned
+ * There seemed to be no need for co-ordination. People organised themselves. However, that
might be different when we get to collaborate on a big bug.
+ * Bugzilla performed admirably. We clarified some use of certain fields.