cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] FirstFriday HowWeUseBugzilla Fri Nov 7 12:00:03 2003
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=FirstFriday , version: 12 on Fri Nov  7 10:44:35
2003 by JoergHeinicke

- * Pick one that you like, use the bugzilla ''reassign'' function to assign it to yourself
so that others know that you're working on it
+ * Pick one that you like, use the bugzilla ''reassign'' function to assign it to yourself
so that others know that you're working on it (also add dev@cocoon.apache.org to CCs, otherwise
the list won't get informed by your comments or changes).

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=HowWeUseBugzilla , version: 3 on Fri Nov  7
10:24:16 2003 by JoergHeinicke

- ! WONTFIX
- A bug is acknowledged (or at least sounds reasonable if no one wants to dive in deeper),
but it won't be fixed for what ever reasons. One example where the XMLForms related bugs after
the deprecation of XMLForms.
-
+ A bug as described by the bug reporter is not valid, i.e. it does not exist (something wrong
is stated in the bug description, but have also WORKSFORME in mind) or it is not a Cocoon
issue.
- A bug as described by the bug reporter is not valid, i.e. it does not exist or it is not
a Cocoon issue.
-
- ! WORKSFORME
- This one is easy I guess: The bug is not reproducable for you.
- A bug is not important at the moment, but gets important after another work. I can imagine
an example, when somebody now adds a bug, that will matter Cocoon 2.2 blocks in future. But
because we don't have the blocks and the move to Fortress should be done before, we set the
bug to LATER.
+ A bug is not important at the moment, but gets important after another work. I can imagine
an example, when somebody now adds a bug desc, that will matter Cocoon 2.2 blocks in future.
But because we don't have the blocks and the move to Fortress should be done before, we set
the bug to LATER.
?
                                           +++++

+