cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] OJBWithJDO OJBBlock WoodyXSLT Tomaz WoodyTODO Sun Nov 2 19:00:05 2003
Date Sun, 02 Nov 2003 18:00:06 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=OJBWithJDO , version: 5 on Sun Nov  2 17:34:19
2003 by AntonioGallardo

+
- * Currently I am trying to create a component that will create a __PersistentManagerFactory__
just once for all the application.\\
+ * Currently I am trying to create a component that will create a __PersistentManagerFactory__
just once for all the application.  __Done__ see [OJBBlock]\\
?
                                        +++++++++++++++++++++++++

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=OJBBlock , version: 8 on Sun Nov  2 17:31:03
2003 by AntonioGallardo

- To run the samples also requires the HSQLDB block. This block defines the test database.
+ To run the samples also requires the HSQLDB block that run the test database. The samples
with Woody needs the [Woody] block.

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyXSLT , version: 1 on Sun Nov  2 17:02:09
2003 by BrunoDumon

New page created:
+ This page contains information on the default XSLT's provided by Woody, and the __wi:styling__
directives they support. Be sure to first read about the [template transformer|WoodyTemplateTransformer].
+
+ There are basically 3 XSLT's:
+
+ * __woody-field-styling.xsl__: contains templates that style individual widgets, i.e. templates
that translate wi:field, wi:booleanfield, wi:action, etc. to HTML.
+ * __woody-page-styling.xsl__: contains templates for building high-level page layout effects,
such as tabbed panes.
+ * __woody-samples-styling.xsl__: this stylesheet combines the previous two and adds necessary
pieces to the html/head tag (js and css references).
+
+ From the sitemap you only need to reference the last one, for example as follows:
+
+ {{{
+   <map:transform src="context://samples/woody/resources/woody-samples-styling.xsl"/>
+ }}}
+
+ !!!wi:styling options
+
+ !!wi:field (without selection list)
+ By default all attributes on the wi:styling element will be copied onto the resulting HTML
<input> element. Thus you can put e.g. type, class, style and size attributes on it.
For example:
+
+ {{{
+ <wt:widget id="myfield">
+   <wi:styling size="50" class="kinky"/>
+ </wt:widget>
+ }}}
+
+ Some values for the type attribute will cause special effects:
+ * __type="textarea"__: creates a <textarea> instead of an <input> element
+ * __type="output"__: outputs the field's value as uneditable text
+ * __type="date"__: will put a little icon next to the input field that, when clicked upon,
shows a calendar popup. Using an attribute named format you can specify the date format (default
is yyyy-MM-dd)
+
+ Adding an attribute __submit-on-change="true"__ on wi:styling will cause an automatic form
submit when the field's value changes.
+
+ !!wi:field (with selection list)
+ By default, a field with a selection list is rendered as a dropdown box.
+
+ Adding an attribute __list-style="radio"__ on wi:styling produces a vertical list of radio
buttons instead. Add list-orientation="horizontal" to have a horizontal list of radio buttons.
+
+ Adding an attribute __list-style="listbox"__ on wi:styling produces a selection list, use
the attribute list-size to specify its size (default 5).
+
+ !!Other widgets
+ Not yet documented here, but don't be afraid to look at the source of the {{woody-field-styling.xsl}}
XSLT.
+
+ !!!High-level styling with wi:group
+ No documentation yet, checkout the samples and the source of {{woody-page-styling.xsl}}.
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Tomaz , version: 1 on Sun Nov  2 18:02:32 2003
by Tomaz

New page created:
+ Hello, my name is Tomaz. I live in Sweden, and these are my web sites:
+ [Datorer|http://www.billiga-datorer.com]
+ [Handla|http://www.handla.org]
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyTODO , version: 8 on Sun Nov  2 17:17:51