cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] WoodyReference Sat Oct 25 13:00:03 2003
Date Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WoodyReference , version: 11 on Sat Oct 25 11:39:08
2003 by AntonioGallardo

+
+ The __wd:hint__ element contains a hint for the form control of this widget. This element
is optional. It can contain a hint about the input control. For internationalised labels,
use i18n-tags in combination with Cocoon's I18nTransformer.
+
+ The __wd:help__ element contains more help for the form control of this widget. This element
is optional. It can contain text help about the input control. For internationalised labels,
use i18n-tags in combination with Cocoon's I18nTransformer.