cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] GeneralizedFlow Sat Oct 11 17:00:05 2003
Date Sat, 11 Oct 2003 15:00:05 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=GeneralizedFlow , version: 9 on Sat Oct 11 14:12:09
2003 by Patrickd

- Basically we got off-list for some social talk and found ourselves exchanging loads of yepyep's
on shared thinking about flowscripts. Before we new it this led to a far better understanding
of both flowscripts and how they relate to some other types of interaction-management.
+ Basically we got off-list for some social talk and found ourselves exchanging loads of yepyep's
on shared thinking about flowscripts. Before we knew it, this had led to a far better understanding
of both flowscripts and how they relate to some other types of interaction-management.
?