cocoon-docs mailing list archives

From stev...@outerthought.org
Subject [WIKI-UPDATE] SylvainWallez Thu Oct 9 19:00:02 2003
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 17:00:03 GMT
Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=SylvainWallez , version: 6 on Thu Oct  9 16:16:19
2003 by SylvainWallez

- I was proposed a Cocoon committer in [April 2001|http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=98841094618385&w=2]
by Giacomo Pati. My biggest piece in Cocoon is the interpreted sitemap engine, also known
as "TreeProcessor". I also hacked a lot here and there, and introduced the WriteableSource.
It's now Excalibur's ModifiableSource, which led me to become also a committer on [Avalon|http://avalon.apache.org]
+ I was proposed a Cocoon committer in [April 2001|http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=98841094618385&w=2]
by Giacomo Pati. My biggest piece in Cocoon is the interpreted sitemap engine, also known
as "TreeProcessor". I also hacked a lot here and there, and introduced the WriteableSource.
It's now Excalibur's ModifiableSource, which led me to become also a committer on [Avalon|http://avalon.apache.org].
I have been nominated as an Apache member in June 2003.
?